Blade is a name that was inadvertently started in September 2015 with the goal of providing individual developers with an alternative to the Spring series framework.
Learning Blade Building a Web application takes only 1 hour. If you are a veteran of Web development, maybe
20 minutes is enough.
What is Blade ?
- An efficient MVC development framework
- Is a library with its own WebServer
- Help developers quickly build web applications
- The source code is less than the open source framework of
- Simple and elegant
- Good code abstraction and thinking collision
- What do you think is what?
In general, Blade is an open source framework that helps you quickly build a Web application. Its code is simple, elegant, and the API works well. If you are willing to read the code, it will not take you long.
So the question is, Blade is not what?
- Not a product under the J2EE system (that is, not following the Servlet specification)
- Not a family bucket (it is responsible for the perimeter of the Web, but more extensions need to be implemented on their own)